Thread: tebow sucks
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #1378
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Couldn't tell you because I didn't watch the game. The hata's fascination with the Jets' preseason fortunes is downright ClamChowdahian.

You do realize that you're standing smacktalk shoulder to shoulder with a guy who really hoped last preseason that Kyle Orton had really turned a corner and would soon sign an extension to stay on for a few more years.

Preseason is preseason. None of it makes any difference.
I never hoped for anything there douche...I did however ask you or another nuthugger like yourself if it was possible that Orton would be re-signed by the Broncos if he played well and Broncos had a good season, after a nuthugger had stated he was a lame duck QB. Turns out he didn't play well, and he was benched and then released....and I had no problem with it.

I also stated that if the Broncos benched Orton and played Tebow, that they needed to leave Tebow as the starter regardless as it would help his development and confidence vs. jerking him in and out of the line up.

See the difference between us is I didn't defend Orton after he was benched, or after he was waived...

you on the other hand whined like a little b**** over Tebow being traded....waxing poetic about how sad it was and the tears in your kid's eyes as you and him cried together over what was to most a no brainer decision to get rid of his non-throwing ass...and you're still whining, and constantly trying to discount the Manning signing and the fact that this team is heads and shoulders better due to the addition of Manning and subtraction of Tim Tebow as our starting QB.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote