View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 05:50 AM   #387
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well you never said that. You said 1000 yd rushers go to MCD to die and I pointed out he had 1100 plus yards last year.
McD has been calling offenses for 6 years now. He's had one RB go for over 1100 yds. I'll stand by my assessment. Everyone and their mother knows the guy has no interest in running the ball.

Quote:
You said it was the least carry's he has had since 2005 which is not true. Nothing about injuries or whatever.
Because it's implied. You have to compare them on a rushes per game and not a total rushes per season basis....unless you really think it's fair to compare seasons where he only started 11 or 12 games as opposed to 15 or 16. That's just idiotic. On a per game basis, it's not even close. He had FAR fewer carries per game last year than in prior years.

Quote:
In other news tell me how Slowshon has been better than Beanie Wells?
Up until this past year, when Knowshon was out hurt, it wasn't even close. Wells had a great 2011 and only because of that, they're now basically even in production across the board. Though Knowshon is still clearly better than him at catching the ball out of the backfield, with almost triple the receiving yards and 6 receiving TDs to 0.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote