Old 08-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #376
hambone13
Ring of Famer

Salty Lurking Vet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I wanted this thread to be about Denver being "ALL In" "No Plan B" I do not know what it will take to get MJD maybe it will only be a 2nd. Denver needs to look into this. Who is Denver going to draft next year that is going to help Manning more than MJD? and that draft pick NEXT year is not helping Denver this year. MJD is in his prime, he is the best RB in the NFL and he is a quality guy who I'm sure would love a chance at a SB.

It does not look like this is going to happen and for the life of me I cannot imagine why Denver is not even looking to see what the Jags want. Maybe Del Rio knows something.

What is Denver going to do with a mid 20 draft choice that is going to help them win Peyton a SB in the next 2-3 years?

Is it all about winning now or not?
I agree with your premise that it could be a great move but the financial and operational reality of it is suspect. There are so many "if's" that it's almost a pipe dream. I'm sure Elway feels the same way "ideally" but do we have the cash and is he really interested? It would be nice to be a fly on the wall.
hambone13 is offline   Reply With Quote