View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #319
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Yards from scrimmage, not all purpose yards. I am only counting roles in which both players filled. I don't think Moreno was ever used as a returner.

A difference of 1.3 yards per touch is acceptable variance if variables like the offense they play in, the ability of their respective olines to block for them, and the plays they are asked to run are taken out of the equation (due to difficulty to track these variables).

You seem to forget that I am conceding MJD being superior, he's great. I am just trying to show you how fine those lines really are, and it's not always responsible to start throwing resources away without considering the real cost vs. benefit
Why are you people even talking about Moreno?? He'll be very lucky to even make this team without MJD.

MJD rushed for 400 yards more than McGhee last year. He had Blain Gabbert as his QB and his team sucked. He stillaveraged 4.7 YPC.

Him and McGhee would provide the Broncos with the best running game in the NFL along with a very good aging QB that really probably wants to hand the ball off more than he has in the past.

PLEASE leave Moreno out of this, talk about dumbing down an arguement.