View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #188
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Dude, Cleveland, MIA and Indy had no offense at all because of terrible QB's. And did you just lump in 6-10 Buffalo with two Top Shelf QB playoff contenders to try to manufacture a point?

And that's the second time I've heard Sproles referenced. He's not an elite RB. He had more receiving yards than rushing last year. Put those yards together and you have about what McGahee did last year. Not Elite. He's a product of Brees.

Off the top of my head the only elite back I can think of that even went to the playoffs last year was Aryan Foster. Oh, or maybe Ray Rice.

There's a lot of other huge names, MJD included who racked up big stats last year, but went home after New Years.
To all those that scoff at our M.W.A. just look what it's done to the quality of your posts

I was as lost as you were at some of those examples.

Dree Brees breaks the single season passing record and we're calling the Saints and elite running team? And Buffalo, really Buffalo?? I'm not even sure how using a team that goes 6-10 could make any sense whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
fyp
Oh good rebuttal man, I guess when you can't argue the point you have to find something to make you feel good