View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #129
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Tennessee's RBs were pretty bad last year. I'm not saying that having a big name at RB is what matters, it's the play that matters.

Cleveland, Miami, and Indy had the worst play at RB, and they combined for 12 wins. New Orleans, Pittsburgh, and Buffalo had the best play at RB, and they combined for 31 wins.

Meanwhile, the Giants had the second worst OL in the league last year. They sure didn't do anything.
Dude, Cleveland, MIA and Indy had no offense at all because of terrible QB's. And did you just lump in 6-10 Buffalo with two Top Shelf QB playoff contenders to try to manufacture a point?

And that's the second time I've heard Sproles referenced. He's not an elite RB. He had more receiving yards than rushing last year. Put those yards together and you have about what McGahee did last year. Not Elite. He's a product of Brees.

Off the top of my head the only elite back I can think of that even went to the playoffs last year was Aryan Foster. Oh, or maybe Ray Rice.

There's a lot of other huge names, MJD included who racked up big stats last year, but went home after New Years.