Old 08-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #49
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Your a clueless idiot that knows zero about football. I already explained it but since you can carry on a normal conversation I'll try ot again. You said Dareus didn't play NT which is 100 percent wrong. He started there til Williams got hurt then shifted him over. A 1 tech is a NT responsible for 1 gap. No he didn't play the 0 technique but he did play on the nose and quite well. How do you define NT? Your clueless and can't even talk football unless you use fantasy football stats. Go ahead change subject or put a spin on your dareous didn't play NT statement. What does Jay Ratliff play in Dallas since we are talking schemes?
So a player that plays in the NT position part time is the same as one that plays full time? C'mon man. Facing double teams every single play is brutal for any rookie entering the NFL. The Bills did a great job switching it up.

It amazes me that you didn't even watch the game and assume Poe did nothing. Watch the game. Houston's sack had DJ run straight through an open lane to the QB because Poe was taking up the G and C pushing them 3 yards back.
He also got a pass defended after driving the G back 4 yards into the pocket and using those "tiny" arms to bat the ball down.
Poe taking up double teams is meant to free other players to make plays. Perfect example Poe forcing the C and G to double him up leaving Tamba one-on-one with the OT. Most of the time Tamba is gonna get sacks/pressures if teams are stupid enough to put only an OT on him.

Just because he isn't starting doesn't mean he isn't gonna make an impact. BJ Raji only started 1 game his rookie season and played in a ton of pass rush situations. Hell people didn't like it that Aldon Smith was taken by the 49ers, then he didn't even start which made it worse. Look at what happened.

Last edited by KCStud; 08-14-2012 at 05:11 PM..
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote