Old 08-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #709
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
Miggy also has more hits, more doubles, and more walks in addition to HRs and RBIs.

I'm not saying Miggy is a lock for MVP, but I think he has a better chance than you think.

Not to mention, there are still over 50 games yet to be played....basically 1/3 of the season left.

In general, the guys who smack 40+ HRs with 130-140 RBIs, while hitting in the .330 range tend to win MVP awards.

Chicks (and MVP voters) dig the long ball.

That said, I really enjoy watching Mike Trout play....dude is a phenom.
I guess you dont realize that Trout was in Salt Lake City the first month of the season. That first month saw the Angels in last place.....even behind the Mariners. Since his call up, the Angels have been damn good up to the All Star break. Trout was the 5th person to hit a homerun on his 21st bday.....21 years old! Dude is going to have about 35 homeruns at least, maybe 50 stolen bases, possible gold glove and is a lead off hitter! CHicks and MVP voters dig Trout. He is a 5 tool player. 35 homers as a lead off hitter and missed the first month? You are putting Maggs in front of that? I am a homer but have good reason to back Trout as he has accomplished MVP numbers personally and for his team. No one can say this right now except Trout!

Now on to the other Tigers homer....
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote