Old 07-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #381
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
I'm going to say it slowly and I would advise you to read it twenty times so it sinks in.

The Fact is if not for the injuries on offense, the Raiders would have run away with the AFc West in 2011. That with a Defense that was atrocious. They couldn't stop anyone. That is a fact.

Now not only do they have a top ten offense but they upgraded that offense in several places for 2012. This offense should be top five in 2012. (with the improvements)

If the offense was good enough to win the division if they stayed healthy . What ever they get out of the defense in 2012 is gravy. (the offense will carry this team)
Raiders hired a defensive staff. Let them build the defense. They don't need this defense to be top five to win. All they need to improve this defense to average, and the Raiders are going very far in the playoffs. The raider offense going to be that good(No AFC West defense can handle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBb...eature=related
I love how you speak in hypothetical "facts." Raider fans are the only ones that are consistently too stupid to understand the difference between the hypothetical and facts. Here's a quick lesson for you. Facts are indisputable events that actually took place in this plane of existence.
Here, let me try doing it Raiderfan way.
Fact: Had the Broncos never hired McDaniels as coach, never traded Jay Cutler, Ryan Clady had never gotten hurt playing basketball and they had drafted Ed Reed instead of Ashley Lelie in 2002 they would have run away with the AFC West in 2011.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote