View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 03:46 PM   #279
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
You didnt just call your wide receivers talent like Tim Brown and Jerry Rice, did you? OMFG!

Also, to your comment on receivers getting open when the defense was playing all up front, you first need a QB to not only get the passes to the wide receivers but you need to do it when the defense has to defend both the run and pass. That wasn't happening in our offense. We ran every first down almost except the one that mattered the most, 80 yard OT catch to DT. Rest of the season was frustration. Those receivers had to catch these balls when the defense knew Tebow was in a passing situation.
You also forget that the first 5 games was Orton so we had passing attempts not too far from the Raiders. Now why don't you compare that with game 6th to 16 for both teams. No crap about Palmer coming in cold because Tebow didnt start the first 5 games. See the difference in stats either from game 6 on or when Palmer got to Chokeland.
Every time I think I heard the stupidest thing, Bronco fans come up with something even dumber. .

Tebow has been with the Broncos for two years. Don't you think it a little different with a Qb(from another team coming in cold) than a Qb that been on the roster for two years, and was at the Team training camp. Have some common sense.

Again where were you Tebow bashers when The KId was pulling games out of his arse last year. (do I have to do a search) Now because the Bronco got a Qb who once was one of the best to play the game. I'm not going to keep posting all the question about P manning again, but no one knows what the Broncos are going to get from him this season., That is a fact.

Jmo I don't think Bronco talent is good enough regardless if Manning still at the top of his game. That Bronco defense while it wasn't that good to begin with, lost some key pieces. I have no fear what so ever with what the Bronco possess on defense. (Raider fan perspective) Dumberville just makes it easier to run the ball down their throats to his size.

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-25-2012 at 03:51 PM..
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote