Old 07-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #254
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
Again judging a player on his TD total is assine. I used the perfect example- Plaxico Burress as why that is the least important stats for a wr. Also a Wr catches a bomb inside the 10. You have a rb that can get it in the endzone. Are you going to take a chance putting it up(turnover) or pounding the rock.

Your Wr corp is utter garbage and not even Peyton manning going to change that fact.
You don't think Tebow (a big part of the running game) defenses weren't cheating up more defenders to defend that. That doesn't open up the passing game when you elect to surprise them and throw it.

Okay that is what we call common sense, something Bronco fans don't have.

Can't wait till week four when the raiders come away with another victory in our home away from home.(when was the last time the Bronco's beat the Raider's at home)

Please Faider fan, don't try calling someone else out for common sense as you have proven you are the one wishing upon a star with all your fantasy ideas for your team. Please show me more than 1 expert that states that the Broncos WRs or offense will not improve with Manning. It seems you are the only one with that idea. So, should we go by common sense and the masses or listen to the one myopic fan of a division rival?

Get real dude. You are pumping up your team to high expectations that they haven't had in years and dumping down the division winners.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote