Old 07-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #241
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
The Fact is DHb has never been a big TD producer.(since he came in to league) . He might never become one. Who cares as long as he effective from 20-20 I can live with a better red zone option(Juron Criner) replacing him).

More facts Decker and D Thomas between them have one season where they put up 600 yards.(one season). D Thomas is a poor route runner. You're in serious denial if you think Tim Tebow improvising didn't help D thomas be more effective, than he would have been with a pure passer throwing him the football.
Your Wr corp is a joke and no where in the Raiders wr corp class. P manning or no Peyton manning. Even he can't make chicken salad, out of chicken crap.
What are you talking about? Did you even watch us play football last year? How did Tebow improvising, or essentially running up field, make DT's stats look better? I can think of one play where Tebow scrambled and actually threw to Thomas and that was the Vikings game. And it was a ten yard pass that DT took to the house running over defenders. Please tell me all the plays that Tebow "improvised" to artificially inflate DT's stats. No seriously! Name one.

And where are you getting your stats? Last season Decker and Thomas put up 1100 yards, again, this is a season where we threw the ball about ten times a game. Decker had 56 yards and 1 touchdown in a game we completed 2 passes.

So for the record, are you trying to argue with that few chances and with Manning throwing the ball that Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas are going to do worse? Man, if only Tebow were still here "improvising" DT's stats up!

Wow you are stupid.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote