View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #236
Raider9175
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
[/size]

The raiders haven't had a 1,000 yard receiver since 2005 or had one that made the pro bowl since 2002. The starting TE has two career receptions, McFadden has missed 16 starts in 4 seasons.

Darrius Heyward-Bey 900 yards 4 touchdowns
Denarius Moore 600 yards 5 touchdowns and
Jacoby Ford 279 yards 1 touchdown

Carson Palmer is 50-56 as a starter in the NFL and Tebow has won more playoff games than he has.

The raiders haven't posted a winning record in nine straight seasons, including seven seasons with at least eleven losses, an NFL record. I predict more of the same this season.

Lets look at the Facts. IF Darrius Heyward Bey 24 didn't have the Qb situation he had last year(guy coming off his couch cold after week 7 without knowing the offense, the players, and having no training camp) He would easily have had 1,000 yards last year. He had a breakout year in 2011 after doing nothing his first two years. Improves even more in 2012 and HE justifies why Al Davis took him in the first round.

Denarius Moore was a rookie in 2011. Tell me Brandon marshall numbers as a rookie again.. HE only getting a lot better with more time.(Has chance to be a top five receiver in this league) He's that good.

jacoby Ford the only reason he didn't put up big numbers in 2011 was he had all assortment of injuries that can be attributed to short off season.(when a Guy relies on his blazing speed the shorten off season could have that effect. Did he get all those 227 yards on the broncos. Seems that way as he abused Champ bailey all day in Carson Palmer first start. a healthy Jacoby Ford ion 2012 is putting up some serious numbers(every NFGl player looks like they are playing in slow moition comapare to Ford.

None of those Wr are 25. So again post like this make every Bronco fan look stupid. Not one Wr on the Bronco's is as good as any of these three Raider wide receivers. That is a fact. Btw How many 1,00 season Decker and D thomas have again. Both are lucky they have had 600 yard season. I Like Eric Decker I think he has a chance to be pretty good. D thomas sucks. He not a great route runner and he got alot of his yards because of tebow. Here is what I mean Tebow extended the play by scrambling and D thomas benefited as the coverage broke down. LEts see if that is the case when his numbers don't improve with Peyton manning throwing him the ball. ( what is going to be the excuse than)

Last edited by Raider9175; 07-25-2012 at 07:06 AM..
Raider9175 is offline   Reply With Quote