View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #135
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
The Colts have been beaten by several teams because they were a better overall team. Look at the Jets and Chargers losses. Manning was the better QB, but the better team won. The better built team won almost every time Manning played the Pats. Manning barely has a winning record in the playoffs as we speak.

And how long do you have to get this said "talent" around Manning? He's running out of time and you guys got Ronnie Hillman, Jacob Tamme, Brandon Stokely (who didn't even play last year), and Tracy Porter. You did hardly anything to help him out.
San Francisco was easily the best choice for Manning. They're the most balanced football team in the league. There's tons of talent on both sides of the ball.
The Broncos are virtually the 2010 Colts. And that's not gonna beat the Patriots. It probably won't beat the Ravens or Texans either.
Ok, this I agree with you. Right now the Broncos I feel are better than the 2010 Colts but they are not as good as the Patriots and maybenot as good as the Texans or Ravens. I agree Denver is not there yet. So what is your point? When is KC going to be as good as those teams? Are you saying Denver should not have signed Manning because they weren't going to be the best team in the AFC this year?

All I know is that Denver has a young OL, young WR and behind McGahee they have young talent. This year Denver might be the 2010 Colts, Next year they might be the 2005 Colts and the 3rd year they might be the 2006 Colts.

Either way Denver is so much better off now than they were 6 months ago it is not even funny especia;lly if you are a Chief's fan.

As far as your SF referance I think that goes back to Manning and Harbaugh. There would have been a huge conflict there because Harbuagh is too hands on on the offense and I think that would have made Peyton uncomfortable. Of course I am only guessing on this.

You also forget KC wanted Manning badly but he would not even give them an interview. I'm sure you would be singing quite a different tune if he was on your team this year.