Old 07-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #503
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Never said ignore the 80's. Again you fail to read. Just stop while you're ahead slappy.

I didn't "choose to focus on anything". I didn't watch the Chiefs in the 80's because I wasn't alive or I was too young to understand. What part of that do you not understand? Do I need to draw pictures for you like a small child?

I didn't go through the rough 20 years of never being competitive like morons like you seem to claim. In fact I saw the Chiefs go to the playoffs every year in the beginning.

So this whole concept of you thinking my team has completely sucked like the Royals and never were competitive enough to have a winning season in my lifetime is pure garbage.
Here is what you said moron:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Again, I don't give a **** about KC being terrible in the 70's and 80's. I didn't watch it every year so your point is mute.
And you motioning that KC's SB doesn't matter is laughable.
What is the difference between choosing not to focus on the 80s teams and ignoring the 80s teams?

Please, explain that to me.

Now you are admiting you weren't alive in the 1980's so this is why you choose to ignore the 1980s and the 1970s, yet you still choose to remember the one SB win and Len Dawson, right?

You're a serious tard.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote