myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Question about book 5, apologies in advance for the spelling:

SPOILER: ( I'm about 2/3rds of the way through book five, and I'm a little confused on the whole prince Aegon thing. So did Rhager's kids (who were allegdly slaughtered by the Mountain, right?) BOTH survive? It's getting to the point where I'm really confused on which characters are which. Isn't Aegon, the kid who Tyrion saved from the stone men on the barge, a cousin of Daenerys? I guess I just need a little clarification on exactly who he is, who his protectors on the boat are, and his relationship to the Dragon Queen. AND, his relationship to the Dragon Prince that Robert Baratheon killed. And for ****s sake he better get crackin on the last book, because I'm gonna want some finality!!!!!!! )
The Dragon Queen is Dany obviously. The Dragon Prince killed by Robert was named Rhaegar, he and Dany were brother and sister. Aegon is Rhaegar's son and therefore Danys nephew. Not going to go into any spoilers as you havent finished reading. When you're done come back and Im sure we all can answer anything you may still be confused about.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote