Old 07-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #358
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
It's a fact. You beat ONE winning team last year and the rest were against losing teams (or 8-8 that underachieved). And yes the Niners are in that category too. Patriots have done this for years. We know they're for real.

What do you mean it wasn't a cake walk schedule? The Vikings, Dolphins (especially at the time you played them), Raiders starting a QB that just got the playbook and hasn't played in months, Bears without Cutler and Forte.
Seriously?

You beat bad teams to get into the playoffs, then face a crippled Steelers team and barely beat them.

How we forget that the Broncos were 4-12 going into last year and entering the first year of a new coaching staff.

I doubt Manning is going to make you a top 5 offensive unit in week 1. Manning spent years gaining chemistry and rythym with the Colts.
That's not what I remember. I remember talking about the rather brutal schedule especially in the middle of the season. The Broncos went 8-8 and it wasn't because the Broncos beat the easy teams, it was more because of a team transitioning from one offense to another and the defense being on the field a lot. The Broncos were not a great team last year but there was a lot of stuff going on too. I think Manning will bring some stability.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote