View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #115
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Its not that he was a prick. He was a nice often not serioius enough. He was to much a player and had kids out of marriage he didnt raise. That was his biggest fault. He didnt pad stats. He wasnt a prick to anyone and its easy to see after you stated you didnt know much about him that now you're just making it up as you go. BR is making you look stupid. You should not participate in conversations you know nothing about.

He played a hybrid position that was referred to in KCs scheme as the Falcon position. He played where he was asked and what he was asked. He was not a coverage LBer. He was a rush LBer. Usually off the left side of the offense. He was so prolific at it that no matter the gameplan the dude got his.

Broncos fans biggest crack on him was his skills as a father. Not a prick.

You folks have never had a LBer that could hold his jock. Ever. Get over it
As I said I would have loved To have his skills on the field.
I think Randy G would have easily held his jock. In fact it could be said just maybe DT would have had a tough time holding RGs jock. He averaged a bit over 200 tackles a year. Had 20 sacks and 20 picks in his ten year career.
He said when he was on his rookie year he would only play ten years and unlike most athletes kept his word.

It is one of the biggest travesties of all time he is not a HOFer.

Like I said I don't know DT other than when he played DEN or any other televised KC game.
Never have said I was an expert on him but I do know football. I'll also bet the Miller did not cone up with the DT comparison with out someone else brining it to his attention.
Since he grew up in Dallas Th odds of him seeing DT live was slim and none. Considering DTs career was over about the time miller may have played PEE WEE I'm Pretty sure someone did indeed turned him on to DT. Opposed to figuring it out himself.

Your correct most Bronco fans hated him and having a gaggle of kids that he did not care for, did him no favors.

Last edited by lonestar; 06-23-2012 at 05:04 PM..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote