Thread: Season Tickets
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #81
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
Southstand is up to $80 a game, $800 for the year, after this offseasons price increase. They were $77/$770 last year.

It didn't matter this year, because there were no upgrades available, but I was debating moving from 236 to the 300 level corners (the first couple sections past the club seats) if they were available. My thinking was that the angle seems like a better view, and that some of the other things like the covered concourse if it's raining, more than just one bathroom (and things like that to keep the wife happy) might be better than the south stands.

In the end, it was moot, because there was nothing in the 300 level to move to, but for those familiar with the corners of the 200 level (228, 229, 235 and 236) and the 300 level (non club) corners (316, 317, 318, 328, 329 and 330), which do you think is a better view/better experience?
Yep....you're right....I looked at my email invoice and they were $1600 this year, which is $80 a ticket.

It seems like they creep up the price every other year or so.

My seats are in Section 232....one of the first few rows in the section.

I like them because they are almost in the middle of the field with a good view. I am literally a few steps from the bathroom and concessions, as I only have to take a few steps down, and a few more steps out to the restrooms and food/beer. Easy to get to and easy to get out and take a leak and get back to your seats.

Last edited by SouthStndJunkie; 06-18-2012 at 12:55 PM..
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote