Old 06-09-2012, 07:38 AM   #943
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Maybe I can be of assistance then. I am 27, divorced single dad of a 5 year old. With custody because I had a seriously bat **** crazy ex wife (drugs destroyed her).......

.....Now, she did not cheat on me, I did not let her or some dude live with me at anytime, let alone without paying rent. And the few occasions where her new husband has wanted to get physical I laughed at him, made fun of him and called him names. Then I proceeded to walk calmly into his house and grab some of my sons things and my son and walked out while they sat their and watched.
Im not a b****, and they both know it. That is why they did not even think about harrassing me when I went into THEIR house to get my son.

So while my situation is not nearly as dire as Champ24 (sorry other champ lol) I think I am pretty damn close enough in scenarios to relate. And with that I have to say:

WTF! -MAN UP AND BE RELENTLESS ON THIS BIOTCH. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING, BE PROACTIVE AND GET THE DAMN TEST STUPID!
I say WTF to your WTF ....... If you have a seriously bat **** crazy ex wife (who destroyed herself on drugs)....... why would you let her have unsupervised visitation with your son and did you have a criminal background check run on her new husband? Where was your attorney, asleep at the wheel?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote