View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #55
tnedator
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
He be gone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightysmurf View Post
I just walk downtown. I used to love going to Josephina's out on Larimer, but I think it's some crappy Starbucks or something like that now.

There's this place next to Paramount Cafe that is pretty legit.

I just dont like eating out in my hat/shorts/Broncos jersey. After living in Europe I've gained an appreciation for the art of dining. Anywhere other than fast food/casual dining should be, at a minimum, closed-toe shoes, non-frayed jeans and a collared shirt. I was eating with a client the other day at the Brown Palace, and a dude came in wearing sweats - at the freaking Brown Palace.

Sorry, lol...

/rant.
After the Pitt game last year, we had a reservation at an Italian place, but didn't feel right going in with our jerseys and stuff. The guy running the shuttle said it was no problem, this was Denver, it was ok to go just about anywhere casual, any time, but especially after a Broncos game. We weren't convinced, so we hurried to the hotel, changed and went to the restaurant a little late and a couple tables had people wearing jeans and Broncos jerseys.

How long a walk is it from the stadium to downtown, 16th street area? Is it a safe walk?
tnedator is offline   Reply With Quote