Thread: tebow sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #222
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Tebow gets reps on punt team, looks shaky at quarterback at OTAs

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 24, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
Getty ImagesMembers of the New York media got their first look at Tim Tebow on the Jets’ practice field at today’s Organized Team Activities, and the general consensus is that as a quarterback, he’s one heck of a punt protector.

The Tebow obsession might have gotten a little bit out of control when some of the Jets beat writers were offering up live Twitter updates of Tebow’s interceptions during 7-on-7 drills, but those interceptions led to the general consensus that Tebow is having some growing pains in learning the Jets’ offense, and that he didn’t look as good passing the ball as Mark Sanchez.

“It’s definitely frustrating,” Tebow said of throwing two interceptions. “But it’s 7-on-7. Those plays . . . were the first time I ran them. So I’ll learn from it. Honestly, it won’t bother me again. When you make the bad play, you got to put it behind you and move on. I felt like I did.”

Tebow also got reps on the punt team, where the Jets plan to use him as the personal protector, and he seems fine there, to the extent that you can tell anything about a guy’s ability to be a personal protector on the punt team when they’re practicing in shorts in May.

from pft and :

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...t-week-of-otas
bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote