View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #143
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
Sorry dude. If you can't get optimistic about adding one of the very best QBs to ever play the game to a (somewhat) young and improving team with potential then I don't really know what else to say.

I love Tebow as much as anybody and was frustrated with the way everything played out, tired of the constant turnover at the position and looking forward to building on last season. That didn't happen, and they replaced him with a top-five player. I just can't find a way to complain about it.

By all means, though, continue to cry about it nonstop with every post you make.
And the bolded part is why I'm fed up. I've already made my point known, and I stick by it. If you don't get fed up over repeatedly replacing the position that was not the weakest link on the team in hopes for someone else to step in and turn things around, then I don't really know what else to say.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=687

From me, all Bowlen gets is this year to improve upon last year. I don't have another "just another couple years" in me after the last decade and a half.

If you really want to see me stop posting, just root for the Broncos to not win a playoff game this year. That's all it will take.

Last edited by houghtam; 05-21-2012 at 12:08 PM..
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote