View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #11
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighJC View Post
Huh. I hadnt thought of it that way. They ARE good at something. Sucking.

Dead last in the pathetic NL west, and a thin game ahead of the cubbies for the worst in the NL. Wasnt this the team that so many pundits thought would win the World Series last year? Didnt Tracy say this was one of the best teams (the best?) he had ever seen this spring?

Errors. Walks. Wild Pitches. Sloppy, uninspired, boring baseball.

Wow. Just wow.
I don't know what Tracy is expected to do when his pitchers regularly can't even get into the 6th inning. The offense is fine, the pitching is as bad, if not worse, than what it was before the humidor.

If that bull**** team had owners that care O'Dowd and Apodaca would've been gone a long time ago and Tracy wouldve been put on notice.

Since 2000 they've had total misses on 70% of their first round picks, including the awful pick in 2006 where had the 2nd overall pick and they passed on Kershaw, Lincecum, and Longoria for Greg Reynolds. But it is what it is. Ownership refuses to hold management accountable and the best years of Cargo and Tulo are getting wasted.

Rockies aren't even worth getting pissed off about. I just wish they couldve held my interest until training camp started.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote