interesting read....but it leads me to believe that MLB has too many selfish players these days. it's more about padding their HR stats than winning games to some of these guys.
my advice these these players,
1) you can still hit your HRs on the road.
2) learn to hit doubles if the fences are too far back.
3) you don't need HRs to win.
4) the fact that you're not hitting HRs also means that the opponent isn't either.
5) shut up. you're get paid mountains of money to play a game that you and i both know you would play for free.