View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis
Default 2012 Orange Mane Mock Draft UDFA Thread

The 2012 OM Mock Draft is done and dusted, but if you have any deep sleepers on your board that went undrafted, have no fear -- the 2012 UDFA round is here!

The UDFA (UnDrafted Free Agent) round is open to all 32 participants of the regular mock draft -- you don't have to participate if you don't want to, but all picks will be included in your mock draft haul and count towards bragging rights.

2008 UDFA Round Results: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=67629
2009 UDFA Round Results: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=79818
2010 UDFA Round Results: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=90729
2011 UDFA Round Results: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=97743

Here are the details for this year (exactly the same as 2011):

1. All teams begin with $100,000 to bid for players which were not selected in the 2012 OM Mock Draft. Bidding is done blindly and privately -- in other words, all bids are sent to me via PM, and the results are revealed at the conclusion of the bidding period. DO NOT POST YOUR BIDS IN THIS THREAD!

2. Minimum bid for a player is $5000. Bids can be made in $100 increments only. There will only be one round of bidding, so any cash you have left over will be useless. In other words - use it or lose it.

3. Please send all bids via one and only one PM to me (BowlenBall) any time between the last selection in the OM Mock Draft and Monday, April 23rd, at 11:59 p.m. MST. Please title the PM "UDFA Round Picks for NFL TEAM NAME". All bids received after the deadline will be considered null and void.

4. Please submit bids in this format:

Name, Position, College, Bid
Rulon Jones, DE, Utah State, $30,000
Randy Gradishar, LB, Ohio State, $11,400
Joe Dudek, RB, Plymouth State, $23,700
Total Spent: $65,100

5. Please do not submit bids for players who have already been selected in the mock draft. Refer to the Alpha list or the main pick thread before you submit your bid. Any bids for pre-selected players will be ignored, and the team owner will NOT be notified of his error.

6. Tiebreaker: if two or more teams bid the same amount for the same player, then whoever submitted their bid first will be considered the winner.

7. Results will be posted shortly past midnight on Tuesday, April 24th.

8. In the interests of transparency, I will submit my own list via PM to JCMElway before the official bidding period begins, and before I review any of the bids submitted. In addition, I will disqualify myself from the tiebreaker rules, meaning that any tie that I am involved with will go to the other team.

9. As I receive bids, I will post confirmation below, along with a sequence number indicating when they submitted it to me (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).

AFC

West
Denver (Shanananahan): 1st to submit bids
Kansas City
Oakland (JCMElway): 12th to submit bids
San Diego (brncs_fan): 14th to submit bids

South
Indianapolis (Mediator12): 5th to submit bids
Jacksonville
Houston
Tennessee

Central
Pittsburgh (ExpatFan): Last to submit bids
Baltimore (houghtam): 15th to submit bids
Cincinnati (Requiem): 7th to submit bids
Cleveland

East
New York Jets (phibacka31): 6th to submit bids
New England (eddie mac): 9th to submit bids
Buffalo (Killericon): 13th to submit bids
Miami

NFC

West
Seattle (Arkie): 3rd to submit bids
San Francisco
St. Louis (Rohirrim): 2nd to submit bids
Arizona (TheReverend): 8th to submit bids

East
Dallas (Broncoman4Ever): 4th to submit bids
Philadelphia (jebures): 11th to submit bids
New York Giants (GoHAM): 17th to submit bids
Washington

North
Green Bay
Minnesota (CBF1): 16th to submit bids
Detroit (southstndjunkie): 10th to submit bids
Chicago

South
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Atlanta
New Orleans

Last edited by BowlenBall; 04-23-2012 at 09:51 AM..
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links