View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #90
jerseyguy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncolt View Post
Ill put my life savings on it that this is exactly whats happening. Peyton is definitely NOT sitting around waiting, he is definitely going straight to work studying game tapes of the receivers, even getting workouts/sessions done with them. Peyton's gameplay style heavily relies on work ethic, timing, and chemistry/cohesiveness with the team.
Broncolt:
I know you're a pre-Denver Manning fan, as am I. From previous years, we know what's going on. What we both said is true and we know it.

Everyone:
I hate to be overly optimistic. But I see a lot of "if Peyton is as good as he was...", and "if Manning can put up the numbers he did in ..."
Get this...I've watched Manning for 14 years...he's gotten better EVERY year. I know there's a plateau somewhere. And I know he didn't have neck surgery every one of those 14 years.

But mark my words: No one works harder. No one practices or prepares more. He's coming back, and it wouldn't suprise me to see have his best season ever. Sound far fetched? It's not...he's done it every other year of his career.

People are worried he might not live up to 2010 or 2009. But I'd put my money on the side that says he'll do even better.
When Manning was recovering, there was analyst talk of his retirement. I told people that believed that then..."Don't bet against Peyton Manning"

I'm fired up for the season! Long time to wait!!!!