View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #5149
BroncoFox
Unofficial Cheer******

If I have fleas.. they are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Hope for the future is different that hoping he can hold up for one more season. Not sure I can trade one for the other.

Why would you think he can't hold up another season? He had physicals with three top orthopedic surgeons. Some say his neck at least, will be stronger. The biggest hit to him is probably some loss of range of motion on his neck. It apparently has no ill effects on him. He has had multiple workouts, and evreyone says he looks as good as always. Maybe better, for having a year off to let his body recover.

Why the sudden concern for his health? He is as healthy as he has ever been. He honestly doesn't get hit a lot, because he gets rid of the ball so quickly. Him getting hurt is honestly low on my list of things to worry about.

Are you sure you are just not angry that Tebow is done here? I'd think any real Bronco fan would be thrilled in the upgrade in the QB position. And while 4 years may not be the longest tenure, it's hardly like any QB after Elway has lasted longer, and we are sure to see more success with Manning.

Personally, I'm thrilled we are set for QB for a few years at least. That's a huge upgrade for our offense. It will be kind of nice to see the team score in the first 3 quarters of a game again.
BroncoFox is offline   Reply With Quote