Old 03-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #2861
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
See, this type of argument effectively tells me you are not a Broncos fan. You are a Tebow fan and nothing more.

The Broncos squeaked out some wins with Tebow, was it fun to watch, yep. Did the ball bounce the Broncos way on some of those wins, yep. What's the old saying--it's better to be lucky than to be good--yep.

You want to credit all those wins to Tebow. Fact is, teams were not prepared to play against Tebow's spread option attack. However, towards the end of the season the Broncos were pretty much shut down. The Broncos went 1-3 in the last 4 games which sucks. The Broncos also got humiliated by the NE twice.

NE b**** slapped the Broncos twice in like 6 weeks. When the Broncos face teams with good QBs, they struggled.

I'd love for Tebow to become the next great Broncos QB but the way this team struggled at the end of the season tells me that Tebow is a lot farther away from being a franchis QB than many fans want to admit.
So your claim is that Peyton will upgrade our pass D? Or that he's had so much success beating NE (lulz) that history will surely repeat itself regardless of supporting cast (drenched in sarcasm in case you can't realize it )
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote