Old 03-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #2734
bigbucks24
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Montrose... as he noted... just might be doing some "venting". Major changes can mean frustration when a "given" poster doesn't necessarily agree with the direction the team's taking. While it's exciting to even imagine how good this team could be with Manning under center, some fans are going to feel disappointment that the side effect of signing him would be that another player they love (Tebow) will either be traded to another team or holding a clipboard.

And in reality... if Tebow isn't going to have a chance to play... it's a valid question if maybe the draft pick we'd get via trading him... might. And might even make a positive impact for the team now and in the future.
If your job is to spin montrose's BS into something plausible and make it that he is a good old boy that was just frustrated, so be it. I called BS on his assertion of Elway's main motivation. I was told he had inside sources and he claimed it was a "hunch" though it was stated as fact. I will try to refrain from calling out regular posters in the future. A noob should know his place.
bigbucks24 is offline   Reply With Quote