View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #2718
montrose
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VP John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
See that's what I dont understand, Raj. I get that they think it will fail and I could see why they want to build for the pass on offense and against the pass on defense cause thats where the league is, but its just one more year. Its just one more year to evaluate if he can progress as a passer to a decent point. He hasnt even gotten a real summer to develop yet. The worst thing that could happen is you have a bad year and I suspect we werent going to be great anyway with this schedule (assuming no Manning ofcourse), so I'm not seeing a huge oppurtunity lost here with giving Tebow one more year to try and progress. BTW, Weeden would be a stupid pick. He's already too old, by the time he adjusts to the league, he's 30, so its already over. That's just dumb that they would want him.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
so you just wrote a post in which your stance is that the Broncos should forgo Peyton Manning in favor of Chad Henne.

I just want to make sure this actually exists
No, I'd love to have Manning. I was speaking in a hypothetical that the Broncos dont HAVE to get Manning if they're hell bent on ridding themselves of Tebow. And honestly a lot of it is venting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbucks24 View Post
Do you have a source for this? The CHIEF reason? The biggest, main reason for courting Peyton is to get rid of Tim? Is there an article or quote somewhere that backs this up? Or does this just fit into your conspiracy so you say it is true?
Ummmm, lets call it a hunch.
montrose is offline   Reply With Quote