Old 03-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #1614
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
Wayne, Thomas, Decker, Clark, and Royal would be a solid receiving core. Maybe draft a burner in the 4th or 5th round. Beadles and Walton are the weak links on the line. My guess is they would sign Saturday and either draft Walton's replacement or draft a RT and move Franklin inside. Beadles and Walton would both be decent depth.

Not a big Addai fan. I'd prefer that they sign a FA like Bush, or draft a back like Ronnie Hillman in the 3rd round. Or better yet, do both. Then bring "Sauced" into camp and see if he can get his **** together and become a Kevin Faulk type receiving back.

That offense would be a significant upgrade to anything we've seen this decade in Bronco football.

Fap. Fap. Fap.
And we can totally ignore the glaring holes on defense. Fantastic.

This is one very god reason why I have extreme reservations about bringing in Manning. We throw all sense of self, thought and strategy out the window and start slapping crap on O and ignore the multiple needs on the club. We were committed to building a solid D and had a good start. Manning means we commit vast resources to aging and expensive FAs chasing the Shanny model for two years and set this club back.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote