McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
Short Term plan
Peyton Manning = 3 years of great qb play *if his neck doesnt hold up were screwed

Long Term plan
Tim Tebow= 10+ years of possible great qb play. * He doesnt improve and we need to get another qb.

Or Both

Manning going for the ring and Tebow learning under him.*If Manning gets hurt we will find out if our long term plan suck alot sooner.

Or new longterm plan

Manning for 3 years, draft a qb and have him develop under him.*Manning gets hurt, still wont know about our long term qb situation unless the rook lights it up.

Tebow haters plan

Manning at qb and Tebow at fb

I prefer the Both option since I enjoyed having the broncos relevant again. We probably had more media hype last year than the previous 10 years combined. So even when Manning retired the media would be exploding over Tebowmania again. More bronco news the better.Plus if Tebow did improve we have a great qb for years to come. One downside is if Tebow is willing to wait that long, and Im not sure if he would. I think he is in money making mode right now with signing of the agencies. He is also a competitor so I doubt he would like sitting on the bench that long. 1 year I think he would be ok with. 2 years maybe. 3 years hell no. Another downside could be the media causing distractions, but i dont see anyone in the media calling for Tebow especially since most backed Orton before he was pulled.
I'd love to see them both here but it can't happen. Tebow brings a circus with him and Manning wouldn't come into that.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote