View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #1017
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Manning also happens to have a home in Miami, not Denver. I doubt Miami fans have acted like some Bronco fans, especially around here, about its QB's. Again, all I see is hope offered of why Manning signs with the Broncos and no realistic reason other than he will draw all of this great talent to the team despite apparently having to "carry" the Colts and not drawing all of that great talent there. So the Broncos would like Manning. That means he is coming to the Broncos?
Miami

Pros: good climate, in the AFC, Manning knows Southern Florida well

Cons: in a tough division, team not in great shape, Rookie head coach

Denver

Pros: in the AFC, in weak division, experienced head coach

Cons: bad climate, team not in great shape, offense very run oriented, would be unpopular with large segment of fans

I am not sure that Arizona is going to go after him unless they can sucker some team into taking on Kolb's contract, right now the Jets would be my favourite to pick him up, they are not afraid of reclamation projects, they have a not insignificant amount of money, they are in a big market in the AFC. The second pick would Houston, they just seem like a perfect fit and with Matt Schaubs injury they have the perfect excuse.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote