View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:10 AM   #462
Odysseus
Fan of the home team

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mark Schlereth

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
I'd rather make cold calls for my Soil & Water remediation product. See, i'm investing in this business with SWEAT. Find an opportunity & build it, right?

It's paying off though - I won't get too public on what's going on - but... long term - in 5 years I am targeting to be sitting well.

I have a product that cleans up messes from Monsanto & Dupont's ****ty pesticides. It also allows farmers to use LESS food to grow plants. It also increases plant health. When using in a water culture (Hydroponics/Aquaponics) - it helps stabilize PH and keeps the system clean. Also helps break down unspent food & salts into bio-available forms of N-P-K. (what does this mean Ody? It means that as a business (food production) - you get more consistent yields + less $ on food spent = more profit)

Now, I just need the market to know it exists.

Oh, did I also mention that this helps break down petro-chemicals in soil & water?

Yeah...

The most important investments I make are my friends, family, things I read, and the time I spend learning new things. Money is just a means to having a bigger library.
Odysseus is offline   Reply With Quote