Thread: CAM NEWTON
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #777
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
I think if you fags read thereverend and myself you might not get your ass handed to you every day. Tevow is a good passer. better than you fags will admit.

therev and I know this and prove it daily. does he need to work at getting better?

yeah, no ****. all young guys do.

you fags just treat him different than every other young qb ever whixh is why you are haters. IM sorry you are too stupid to see it.

Reading you praise the virtues of Tebow is hardly enlightening....your boy struggles to complete passes that many lesser talents can complete...hopefully he will correct his issues in that area.

and we don't treat him differently, we do however call you out when you say stupid **** like Manning wouldn't improve this team, or that Tebow is a good passer. And if he was a good passer, why would we need him to improve his passing then? ...i don't care about other young QB's on other teams...If Cam Newton sucks if andy Dalton sucks...what do i care...they don't play for my team. Tebow on the other hand does. so he's under our microscope...just like every other Broncos QB before him was....even Elway, until he proved he was potentially headed to hall of fame in his third year
errand is offline   Reply With Quote