View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #177
StugotsIII
O-H

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You guys are really clueless... it's incredible the fantasy world that has grown aground Cam... it's really inexplicable.. WTF has Cam ever done? He had one completely fluke overblown season on a loaded team ideally built for a run first QB,... then he had another completely overblown season that was a virtual carbon copy of Orton's season last year.. and people are still deluding their self..

It reminds me of this Matt Flynn madness based on selective memory..

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...ive-qb-ca.html
University of Florida

Newton, far left, with Dan Mullen, Tim Tebow, John Brantley, and Bryan Waggener during his freshman season at UF.
In 2007, as a freshman, Newton earned the spot over fellow freshman quarterback John Brantley as the back-up for star quarterback and eventual Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow. He played in five games and threw for 40 yards on 5-of-10 passing and ran the ball 16 times for 103 yards and three touchdowns.[12] In 2008, during his sophomore season, Newton played in the season opener against Hawaii, but then suffered an ankle injury and decided to take a medical redshirt season.[13]
On November 21, 2008, Newton was arrested for alleged theft of a laptop computer from a student at the University of Florida. He was subsequently suspended from the team after the laptop was found to be in his possession.[14] Campus police "tracked the stolen laptop to the athlete...Newton tossed the computer out his dorm window in a humorously ill-advised attempt to hide it from cops."[15] All charges against Newton were dropped after he completed a court-approved pre-trial diversion program. "I believe that a person should not be thought of as a bad person because of some senseless mistake that they made," said Newton in 2010. "I think every person should have a second chance. If they blow that second chance, so be it for them."[16] Newton announced his intention to transfer from Florida three days before the Gators' national championship win over Oklahoma.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cam_Newton
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote