View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #7
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Guy walks into a bar, slams down his wallet and yells, "Bartender! Drinks all around! They call me Mr. Lucky!"

Bartender says, "Why do they call you Mr. Lucky, Mr. Lucky?"

Mr. Lucky says, "Did you hear about that pileup on the highway? 25 dead, one man walks away alive. That's me, Mr. Lucky."

No one hears from Mr. Lucky for a long time, but a month later, Mr. Lucky walks into the bar, slams down his wallet, and yells, "Bartender! Drinks all around! They call me Mr. Lucky Lucky!"

Bartender says, "Why do they call you Mr. Lucky Lucky, Mr. Lucky Lucky?"

Mr. Lucky Lucky says, "Did you hear about that train accident? 100 dead, one man walks away alive. That's me, Mr. Lucky Lucky."

No one hears from Mr. Lucky Lucky for a long time, but 6 months later, Mr. Lucky Lucky walks into the bar, slams down his wallet, and yells, "Bartender! Drinks all around! They call me Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky!"

Bartender says, "Why do they call you Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky, Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky?"

Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky says, "Did you hear about the plane crash? 200 dead, one man walks away alive. That's me, Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky."

No one hears from Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky for a long time, but a year later, Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky finally walks in, slams down his wallet, and yells, "Bartender! Drinks all around! They call me Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky!"

Bartender says, "Why do they call you Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky, Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky?"

Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky says, "Well, I'm having sex with this woman, and I didn't realize it but her husband was under the bed with a double barrel shotgun. Blew my testicles right off."

Bartender looks at him and says, "Well...that doesn't sound to lucky, Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky."

Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky smiles and says, "Maybe not, but if he'd have done it 5 minutes earlier, he'd have hit me right between the eyes."

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote