TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
For starters.

As someone who watched my neighbor's 15 daughter be carried out of her house in a body bag after she committed suicide last year my views on that subject have obviously been ramped up. So I just think you are a pos on general purpose for slinging that garbage.

So add that with seeing you basically talk like a boorish ,arrogant moron with a over inflated sense of self worth over the last few years here I've come to feel pretty justified calling you basically anything I deem fit.

As far as for being a "stick in the mud" . Nah I just think you're a loser and going by the stuff I hear around here about you from you and others one thing is for sure . If I woke up tomorrow with your life/disposition you can bet money I'd kill myself... We know you're into that sorta thing.
Just thought I'd quote this to show the double standard of the mods. You can suggest suicide and continue posting whereas........

What-ever. In addition, you are absolutely clueless as to my life/dispositon. CLUELESS. Arrogant ****ing pissant.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote