View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #113
EmpireOrange
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncbow View Post
Elway must not be a Broncos fan then.

I still can't get the image out of my head of him being thoroughly disapointed when we knocked the opponent out of field goal range at the end of the game. Elway is so busted. You have to be in complete and utter denial not to acknowledge that this guy had a vetted interest in seeing the team lose rather than win.

Elway the only one sitting down AT mile high while everyone is elated on their feet. Now that is Elwaying~!!

Wake up this bastard is a hater.
I realize that conversing with you is futile; however, I just want to highlight the stupidity of you gaydorqweefs believing John Elway is rooting against the Broncos. And I love that you Teboners have drawn that line between Elway and Tebow too. That's really going to help you boy out At the end of the day, Bronco fans and Elway will only accept winning and contending for Super Bowls. You can already see it, the boos are already coming out with Tebow's ineptness. Even Elway was raked over the coals after a few super bowl loses, but Tebow can't pass for more than 60 yards and loses at home 7-3 to a division rival in a big game. You already hear calls for Quinn. Hah!, Quinn! God help Tebow should he have another game like the KC game. He's already being traded, but should he put forth a performance like that against Pitt this weekend, the kid going to crushed by the crowd.
EmpireOrange is offline   Reply With Quote