View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #74
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone13 View Post
Yeah, that's a lot to ask but seriously, when I'm in the stands these days (I can go regularly but it irritates me to be there like this.) I get more pissed at the fans around me BS'n than they are focused on the game. When we're on D, we need to be loud. We use to be a factor and frankly, now we're not. The only element for opposing teams now is that they have to live in a transient locker room for a few quarters and travel. It use to be a lot more. GB, NYG, Raid, KC (even though they suck), Chicago.....while there are more we're not in the top 5. Our fan base isn't the 12th player any more. It's sad.
I still hate the architect who designed Mile High's replacement. Not a single decision in its design was made with crowd noise in mind. It was built to be comfortable, and nothing else. And when you factor in all the out-of-staters who have moved to Denver and frequent Bronco games to see visiting teams, and the luxury box douchebags, there's just no way to replicate the noise of Mile High. Hell when I've gone to games I've been struck at how much effort it takes from everyone to keep the stadium noisy as it seems to actually swallow the noise up, when the old stadium actively amplified whatever noise was there. Terrible acoustics. Absolutely terrible.