View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 11:44 PM   #274
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal
Re: Neck Pony Nation!!!

[quote author=Blueflame link=board=News;num=1014738612;start=270#272 date=06/19/02 at 22:36:55]The lack of any differing viewpoints is the thing that makes me suspect that one or more of the Raiderfan posters at Cyber High is the same person posing as more than one.

While the Raider fans we have here on OM share a lot of the same opinions, there are personality differences that are discernible... and often they point out differing facets in the discussion at hand.

The language at Cyber High sometimes gets a bit crude for my tastes... and I'd hate for any of my kids to inadvertently read some of the stuff posted there... [/quote]
The language is pretty nasty sometimes.  I don't blame you for not wanting your kids to see it.  It didn't use to be quite so bad.  I don't mind some of the posters on that board though, and BB has done a good job.  This board definitely has a different feel to it....and I think, more class.  (no offense to Cyberhigh, It's just a matter of preference.)

I just had to laugh at the thread though, Bronco fans, myself included, kept posting facts about Tim Vs. Rod ....including stats and that darn Raider fan just wouldn't listen....(typical!)  

We do have some pretty  8) Raider fans on here....at least they seem to listen to what the Bronco fans say even if they don't agree.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote