Old 11-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #59
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism View Post
I was in pieces laughing at Montrose saying that he would hire The Rev to hunt down and kill those analysts' children.

The idea that Rev is available for hire to perform grotesque, unspeakable acts should become a running theme on the show, quite frankly.

Just another great show though, guys, nothing much more to add that hasn't been said already.

Really sad there won't be a show next week, especially after such a big game against Kansas on Sunday. Just have Montrose host it, he tries to take over hosting a couple of times a show anyway so just let him get it out of his system!
I dont think people understand how lazy the rest of us are...

Taco puts together topics and figures out some basic show structure he wants to do and writes his questions (usually we write a bunch for him) and he puts together the intros and everything and has his recording equipment and then he has to edit the shows afterward because my mic goes out 2-3 times a show or something else etc.

Really the rest of us just show up for a couple hours. I wouldnt have the foggiest idea how to do it without him and certainly wouldnt want to.