Old 10-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #44
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
Nice job, man. I got a chance to catch most of it last night. Still prefer the original crew better, though. Montrose definitely adds and element of neutral, professionalism that I think keeps the whole thing more grounded and less like guys trying to out-do each other... which is where most podcasts go horribly wrong.
Well the original crew was all there with exception of Montrose, so I'm going to guess you are hoping Montrose gets his own show?
Quote:
But, it stayed in mostly football X's and O's territory... and hence (at least for me) stayed interesting.

I love SoCal, but I think he does have a decidedly anti-Broncos FO stance... which is fine, but if there's no one to take an alternate view (and one does exist) ... that gets to be a little tiresome. That said, his pure football takes are great to listen to.
SoCal's thing is going to be the sarcastic, slightly grumpy guy on the show. And that's fine. I think its hilarious and it works (see used pair of shoes). I don't find the staff and front office as inept as the other two, but when it comes to many of those choices, you'll find Montrose agrees with the other two guys more than myself.

Quote:
The most disturbing thing about these podcasts is that I find myself agreeing with Taco on a regular basis.