Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN
1. Dumbest straw man argument ever. The people you're attacking don't believe there's anything intrinsically wrong with being rich - they simply object to unchecked greed and a playing field that's extremely tilted in favor of the rich and powerful.
2. People like you, on the other hand, would have us believe either that greed doesn't exist or that greed is good.
3. According to your reasoning, the rich (or those who aspire to be rich) are justified in virtually any means employed to increase their wealth - no matter how unethical or criminal.
4. Once again, you argue for a system that resembles an NFL game with no rules and no refs.
1. History is a straw man? really?
2. You got any proof of this? Please do a search of all my posts and the word greed. See what you find. I'm pretty darn sure I've been extremely critical of Wall Street. Extremely critical.
3. Really? Got any proof of this? No you don't. What I've said in the past is that we should expand the middle class and in turn raise taxes on the super wealthy. I've also said that you should not punish those who are successful with a huge tax burden. I've never said you shouldn't raise taxes on the ultra wealthy. What I've argued against is redistribution of wealth.
4. Once again, you are making a general statement which you have absolutely no proof to support.