Old 10-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #63
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
The one on Dawkins was absolutely disgusting.....I didn't even see Vaughn in the screen and Dawkins obviously isn't going to be able to run with 80% of the WRs in the league right now. Are you sure that was a Cover 2? If so, I'm putting that one more on Dawkins than Vaughn.

Again though....the one thing I will say about playing such a tough schedule this year is that there are going to be PLENTY of instances for Moore and Carter to learn some hard lessons and look stupid during the film sessions which will either make or break them...we will know a lot about what we have back there by the end of the year

The injury to Champ has also shown us that we have NOTHING out there....We haven't had a decent corner behind Champ since D-Will and even he was overrated a bit by the fans, IMO....wouldn't mind seeing us take a look at a corner early on
Positive. Watch it again. It's out of 21 personnel for GB so it's a straight forward play. And if you can't see Vaughn in your screen on that one you need to get your eyes checked... he and Dawkins are both one to two steps behind Jordy.

It was the Jennings TD that was more on Dawkins (single man covered), which is just Allen being schematically abused by McCarthy.

Pretty good post though.