Old 09-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #20
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Wow thanks. I am really surprised you guys like it. I am looking for constructive criticism. What do you like specifically? What could be improved? Are there segments you wish we did? Is there a preferred length? What would you like to see more of? Would you like if we involved the board more? I had this idea that instead of reading texts and emails like a radio show, we could read some posts on a subject. That would incorporate the rest of the board more. Thoughts?
I just started listening to this weeks podcast., I love Taco's intro made it sound a lot more professional.

Still needs a DeathSICLE intro/outro.

I like the idea of talking about threads or posts from the board, this is a Bronco's Podcast but it is based on the board so referencing a couple threads, maybe like the Ayers one would be interesting to try.

BTW If you guys run short on time and need some filler you could always read from "Failure is not an option"!

I really love these! Glad Taco was able to get it done and I appreciate everyone's participation, it seems like a big time commitment.

Great job guys.