Old 08-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #25
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
The dude us getting booed and harassed by the fans. There are stories of him being razzed in public. This is a guy who was traded, didn't ask to come here, but the day he was traded drove his car down to Denver and was working with the offense the next day. He's been nothing but professional and people boo him when he makes any mistake and cheer like made when Tebow makes a pedestrian completion. They are chanting his name literally in Miami during practices. Why would he want to re-sign here? Denver fans are very passionate but they can be complete douche bag tards. Fans who hate McDaniels see Orton as a connection to that mistake and unfairly vilify him. I think Orton deserves to go somewhere he isn't hated for things outside his control.
I don't know, I think Timbo is mCd's mistake, we could have used those picks on D but instead mCd traded up to grab Timbo.

I always saw Orton as a guy who is a stop gap. His best year was with a duh bear team that was winning games with the D outscoring his O. When mCd was on his one win streak we were winning close games with good D play.

From day 1 I said Orton had a nice touch on his deep ball but that he couldn't elevate the team maybe with a better OL and Von Doom on the D side we can get Orton a couple more possessions a game and maybe he can get us to his 1st playoff game.

No one was more critical of mCd's short comings than I but I harbor no hate for Orton, I just want him to show me that he is a playoff caliber QB just like I want to see KM prove he can put games away on the ground.