View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #24
Powderaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Chalk View Post
Thats not my point.

My point is winning games wins the fans over and the TEAM we had last year regardless of who was under center, was not going to win. There were too many flaws on the TEAM.

And yes, Orton could have done things differently sure, but here's the kicker, that wouldnt have mattered. Plummer went out every single game and battled his ass off and the same douches on this site that want Teblow to play wanted to get rid of Plummer for Cutler. PLummer was WINNING (7-4 when benched) too.

Look, Orton is never going to win people over on the orange mane. FUnny thing is, the Bronco fans I know outside of this clique infested ****hole like Orton and think that he can do well. Its just the douches here.
I for one welcomed Orton and defended him fervently up until 59-14. How he presented himself DID matter. To me, and many of my friends as well. He could have done much mire to win many people over. Yes there will be a segment that won't accept him no matter what. But you have people like myself that welcomed and accepted him, bit were turned off by his performance and visible attitude on the field.

And I don't know a single person outside of the internet that wants Orton as Denver's long term QB.

Not one.