Old 08-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #218
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
How would you like it if I used 9/11 as an example of violence and danger in America? Some things are off limits. 9/11 and 53 freshly killed innocents are among them. We all know what Meck was doing here. It was about him not about the danger of Mexico. No mention of too bad about the loss of life, just na na na baja I am right and you are wrong. Again what is wrong with you people? I never said I agreed with the article not once. I know what is going on here and it is damn scary but the whole world is scary these days more than ever brfore and it is going to get a lot worse. Time to come together as a people and set the nationalism aside. Can you imagine if I used a fresh case of multiple deaths (say a dirty bomb) in the States as an example to make a case Mexico is safer. You guys seem to have the attitude if it happens some where else it's no big deal. Your wrong.
Go ahead and use it. Your violence is from locals. 9-11 was not. We also took care of that, because we care about our citizens... It isn't constantly happening...

Keep trying to save everyone though. You are doing a fantastic job from your bunker in another country...
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote